Our policy adheres to the Consumer Rights Act 2015
1. Because you are buying the Goods by Mail Order, you have the right of cancellation. Please contact us within 14 days of delivery to notify us of your intention to return the goods. Click the link below to obtain return merchandise authorisation (RMA).
Please note: Returns will not be accepted unless an RMA is obtained.
2. If you are returning all the items you have ordered, we will also refund your standard postage and packaging costs, as long as you contact us within 14 days of receiving your order to let us know. You will still have 30 days to return your order to us.
3. Goods must be returned in a saleable condition, unused, unworn and unwashed; securely wrapped; including all paperwork; at your own risk and cost.
4. Please note that we are unable to accept parcels that have been returned to us via a courier service, insured postal service or any other service that requires a signature upon receipt.
5. After we have received the Goods, you will be notified and we will credit your credit or debit card with the full purchase price of the Goods returned to us, no later than 30 days from the date of receipt. Refunds will only be given upon receipt of returned goods.
6. If you do not return the Goods to us, you are still liable to us for the cost.
7. Teddy & Me will not be held liable for the loss of any returned items/ parcels. We recommend that you obtain Proof of Postage (which is free in the UK) and take out adequate parcel insurance to cover against consequential loss by the Post Office.
To return your items click here